Get Adsense Approved Easily


How I got Totem Network Africa approved years ago and my new one Healthy Lifestyle approved 3 months ago (March 2023).

1. Create good quality and engaging content (relationships, educational, entertainment, sports, health, news and many more.)

Rename pictures used on posts after website, use attractive posts titles.

2. Post/share links of website/blog or posts on other social media platforms, if you want you can create accounts on other platforms (if you Google Totem Network Africa you will notice its on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Medium,Threads, Instagram , Whatsapp and even added as a business on Google Maps.

Why , all those platforms through links will drive ORGANIC traffic to my website.

Always use # hashtags specially when there are trending stories online, you will never go wrong. Example post title (Best foods in India #manu #elonmusk #mondaymotivation)

3. Post regularly maybe once every week (for me every Sunday I post something to keep my readers coming back). That means i do 4 good quality posts a month.

4. Get over 15 daily views and have ALL TIME VIEWS of over 2000 views.

5. Website/blog  must be 3 months or older .

6. Once all that is in order,apply for Adsense, wait for a week or less you will get a email confirmation.

Once approved go ahead and make money and do not violate the policies.

Do not buy traffic as Adsense will not approve your website/blog or use links /pictures that offer rewards to visitors that come to your website.

Do not use sexual explicit content or pictures on posts( for example word sex can be written as s*x)

*****This is my own view of how I did my blogs , experience can be different for everyone*****

Comments